Ingenuity creates employee experiences and communications for some of the world’s leading employers and we’re searching for a Senior Designer to help create those compelling experiences. Desired candidates are original thinkers with a multi-channel portfolio (digital and branding are a must), a passion for design, an appreciation for the power of Employee Experience and a contagious sense of humor. Our next Senior Designer must be comfortable creating great work in a fast-paced environment and loves collaborating and leading a project team. Our team is made up of uber-talented creatives who bounce between projects, manage deadlines and deliver creative that wows, every day. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
· Responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of various projects – balancing many on any given day
· Make valuable contributions to multi-channel ideation
· Assist in every phase of a project and create assets ranging from infographics, branding, websites, online media, newsletters, social media, print collateral (brochures, posters, postcards), video and animation storyboarding and PowerPoint presentations
· Work in a cross-functional, cross-departmental fashion, collaborating with account and project management
· Contribute to/add valuable feedback to creative briefs
· Skillfully present your own work and creative rationale
· Proven ability to think big and go beyond the ask
· Collaborate with project managers and the CD or ACD Copy on on-going projects.
· Show an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet project timelines and deliverable dates
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism around design ideas
· Outstanding communication skills visually, verbally and in writing; present ideas in internal and Client meetings
· Have good interpersonal skills, able to work well with fellow designers and writers, vendors and managers
· Maintain a professional, can-do demeanor and demonstrate a strong work ethic
· 7+ years of graphic design and agency experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
· Expert with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and proficient Microsoft Office
· Solid experience with branding and website projects
· Competence in concepting and big idea thinking
· Solid strategic thinking skills
· Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
Life at Ingenuity
We value a culture of sharing and growth for all employees. Ingenuity Design provides a competitive salary, medical insurance, company paid dental & vision care coverage, 401(k), company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance, parking/transit contributions, flexible schedules and work-from-home options, vacation time that increases with tenure and a generous company holiday schedule. Using a mix of LinkedIn Learning and other Learning & Development tools all employees participate in IngenuityU, to learn about the ever-changing nature of our business and to encourage individualized, professional growth.
All employees have a hand in shaping company activities and culture – regular and spontaneous company get-togethers occur in the office and out and about. Our convenient South Norwalk location places us in the middle of great bars and restaurants near the LI Sound, as well as a quick walk to the train to NYC and beyond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We receive a lot of resumes (we really are flattered!), so we will be in touch if we think a future conversation is beneficial for us both!
In office position
Tri-State area-based Candidates Only — NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. No Recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in Ingenuity Design!
Your application was submitted successfully.