Ingenuity creates employee experiences and communications for some of the world’s leading employers and we’re searching for an Employee Experience/Internal Comms-focused freelance writer to collaborate with our team. This contract role will start out as 100% content writing for agency initiatives, with possible opportunities to partner on Client projects in a strategic consultant capacity. The initial contract role will span from mid-April through August 2020, averaging 10-20+ hours/week, with the potential for a longer-term engagement.
· 7+ years of internal communications, HR or PR in a corporate setting
· Excellent writing skills; must provide writing samples
· While the hour requirements will fluctuate between a few hours to 30 hours in a week, you must be a full-time freelancer – no side-hustlers, please!
· Partner with internal stakeholders (creative team, project management, agency leads) to develop and coordinate agency thought-leadership and marketing communications; will be primary lead in the writing and editing of short- and long-form communications
· Track the level of engagement with the audience(s) over time
· Evaluate and adjust agency communications strategy based on insights and communication effectiveness metrics as appropriate
· Provide advisory support for select projects
· Comfortable being client-facing
Desired candidates will bring:
· Minimum of seven years' experience in internal communications, preferably within technology and/or banking global organizations
· Experience with writing Internal Communications and HR-related materials—both long- (thought leadership and research reports, webinar presentations) and short-form content (LinkedIn posts, articles, white papers)
· Ability to translate complex information and concepts into easy-to-understand copy
· Attention to detail and proven ability to manage complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders from start to finish
· Ability to foster collaboration and establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders
· Strong editing and proofreading skills
· Good working knowledge of the technology and banking industries
· Works independently and is forward-thinking; uses critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Self-starter and able to collaborate and produce content, remotely
· Must be flexible and able to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
· Willingness to work in Agency project management tool (Workfront)
· Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field of study
We receive a lot of resumes (we really are flattered!), so we will be in touch if we think a future conversation is beneficial for us both!
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. No Recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in Ingenuity Design!
Your application was submitted successfully.